QCS Management ISO certification Process
ISO certification may sound a daunting, complex and costly affair , but it is not so. It is pretty straightforward, simple and cost effective if you adopt the right approach. There are many ISO management standards – the most popular ones are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO22000 etc. These standards are applicable for both, Individual professionals and Organisations. If you will like to embark on an ISO certification process and don’t know where to start, you can follow these simple steps to get you started to meet your strategic objectives ;
The initial ISO certification process for an organisation is as follows:
2. Initial questionnaire: We will send you an initial questionnaire/checklist to be filled by your business/technical team. This checklist consists of basic information we would need in order to send you a techno-commercial proposal
3. Offer for certification: We’ll give you an Offer for certification enclosing the Scope of Work, timeline & cost involved in execution of the project.
4. Audit & Compliance team: We will assign you an account manager who will be your point-of-contact/consultant & co-ordinator in the whole process.
5. Pre-assessment: (optional) Pre-assessment audit is done before the actual assessment is done, another term for this step is Opinion Audit. This step is carried out as a precautionary step to identify any weakness/nonconformity that may need resolving.
6. Assessment: This step is the actual performance of audit, the process of the same depends on the standard chosen by the auditee. The assessment typically comprise of a document review, Stage 1 and stage 2 audits.
7. Certification: We’ll issue a certificate of registration for 3 years , clearly outlining the scope of your certification.
8. Compliance: Your account manager will carry out ongoing assessments to support your continual improvement activities. Typically two annual surveillance audits are being conducted followed by a recertification audit, before the respective expiration dates to maintain continuity of certificates.
9. Training: We will have an awareness training for the employees of the organization before, after and during the process to bring the professionals involved upto the certification level.
Advanced Surveillance and Recertification Procedures (ASRP)
Cost Savings for Certification of Mature Management Systems via ASRP
Advanced Surveillance and Recertification Procedures, or ASRP, is a process applied to certified organization that have a proven performance track record of maintaining the integrity of their management system. Only organizations that have established confidence and demonstrated system effectiveness over the course of their certification can meet the minimum requirements. The benefits of applying ASRP favor the organization by providing more effective and efficient audits to the organization and reduce certification fees to the organization. The ASRP program places more dependence on the organization’s internal audit and management review processes. This is done by allowing qualifying companies to rely more heavily on internal audits, special targeted surveillance audits, and the use of inputs from the organization to demonstrate the conformance of the organizations management system.
Why QCS ?
QCS MANAGEMENT PVT LTD. (QCS) has been a key participant in developing and defining Advanced Surveillance and Recertification Procedures (ASRP), Cost Savings formula for Certification of Mature Management Systems via ASRP.QCS has been accredited by ASCB-UK as per ISO17021 Competency based international standard for management systems certifying bodies.QCS has the ability to provide services internationally with Rep offices around the world. With various certification, auditing, training, and assessment services, QCS has the means and capabilities to audit and certify using ASRP to help companies with mature management systems take the next step. Getting certified for an ISO can be an extensive process, but over 99% of our clients will recommend QCS to others. QCS has incredible success in providing ISO clients with sustainable processes that reduce costs and enhance current market share. By switching your ISO certifications to QCS , businesses can be assured that their certifications are up to the standard for their industry.
Please fill up the QCS application form with your company details to receive a no obligation offer for certification .
To download the Application form Please click here: